Monday, March 30, 2009

Luna's Pick of the Day! Loft Liqueurs



Lisa @ Loft has unveiled the latest flavors to her standing trio of Ginger (my own personal favorite, a zingy & well balanced masterpiece), Lemongrass and Lavender. Her first seasonal flavor, Tangerine is just the right sweet and sour combo of orange goodness.

So how could she top them? Well she couldn't. But she could match them!

The brand new Blueberry is perky and way better than any of the Blueberry Vodka's I have had the misfortune to encounter, so I would really rather have some good vodka and this yummy stuff in my glass.

The second new season flavor is Raspberry and it is wonderful. It tastes like Raspberry! I think I may have to mix it with the Ginger and see what comes up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Please feel free to share your thoughts!