Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks



The past three years I have lost some pretty precuious people. Three years ago my soul mother, two years ago my adopted nana and this year my brother. Loss is never easy. Yet this year instead of dwelling on that, I want to say this:

I am so lucky and so blessed. So many people have been loving and supoortive. Good things have happened to me. Life isn't perfect, but what fun would that be? So this year, while eating, drinking and enjoying your dinner, take the time to enjoy your loved ones as well.

With so much change and turbulence in the world today there is no telling what might happen next. So give love. Give thanks. Take hold of your dreams. And Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Please feel free to share your thoughts!