Friday, December 5, 2008

Loft Liqueurs-Organic and Sustainable!


I recently had the enjoyable experience of meeting Lisa Averbuch, the brain behind Loft Liqueurs. These are organic, sustainable and kosher creations that enchant the tongue.

The three signature flavors are Lavender Cello, which is lovely, delicate and highly enjoyable.

The Lemongrass Cello is light with a golden colour and a very pleasant taste.

My own favorite was the Ginger Cello, a snappy bouquet & spicy, with a not overdone on the palate tingle.

The current seasonal flavor is Tangerine Cello, which brought to mind my Grandfather’s Tangerine tree which grew in the backyard during my childhood. The pop of the fruit was just like it was when I was a kid.

I was also lucky enough to try some of Loft’s future seasonal flavors, the Blueberry, which would by far be better mixed with Vodka than drinking blueberry vodka, and the Raspberry, which was sweet and tart, much the way a real berry is!

I highly encourage you to try these Liqueurs if you have a chance. And I suggest you check them out online. This is a product worth supporting. I want to drink the best of what there is on offer, and I hope you do too!

For more on Loft, make sure you check out my show (link)

www.loftliqueurs.com

To order: www.mondo.com
www.drinkupny.com

A votre sante!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Please feel free to share your thoughts!