Saturday, August 15, 2009

Luna's Pick of the week: Pinky Vodka

I have to admit that Pinky Vodka was a bit of a challenge for me. The flavors were not quite what I was used to. I tried it over a scoop of fresh Peach sorbet, which was delicious.



I couldn't think of a what to combine it with, so I decided to call in the big guns. The flavor is unusual, wth roses, violets and other botanicals. I went to the Ruby Room where Sascha came up with a lovely cocktail that I think compliments the vodka nicely!

Ruby Fizz

In a rocks glass over ice:

1 pt Pinky Vodka
1 pt grapefruit
simple syrup to taste
splash lime
splash grenadine
splash soda water

This is a refreshing drink with just the right amount of fizz. A votre sante!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Please feel free to share your thoughts!