Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Luna’s Pick of the Day: Fentimans Soda


Oh how fun! That is just what this soda company is! This a great group of people with a wonderful product. With six brilliant flavors (plus Tonic) there is something here for everyone. Choose from Ginger Beer, Victorian Lemonade (boasting 1 1/2 lemons per bottle), Mandarin & Seville Orange, Shandy (a tradtional brew with 70% beer) and my two favorites, the Curiosity Cola and the Dandelion & Burdock.

I found the Mandarin a bit on the bitter side for me. The Lemonade is very refreshing and the Shandy was a very interesting drink. You sort of expect it to taste like beer, instead of a cool light Lemonade. Curiosity Cola, to me, tastes as I imagine it did when my dad was a kid. Since he was born in 1917, that was a long time ago! The Dandelion & Burdock satisfies my taste for the unusual and the old fashioned.

Napoleon Veltri was nice enough to give me an interview, so I hope that you enjoy it! This product should be hitting shelves within the next month, so remember, you heard it here first!

http://www.drinkfentimans.com/

Where to buy:

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Please feel free to share your thoughts!