Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kettle Classics review

I was lucky enough to get asked to review Kettle Classic's multiple flavors and did so with gusto!

The Honey Dijon Mustard chips paired with an everything bagel, pepper brie and herbed salami. These are lovely, light flavor that are actually hard to stop eating. They are just the right balance of Dijon & honey that wakes up the tongue.

As a rule, I don’t care for sun dried tomatoes. However, the Sun Dried Tomato Basil chips are actually nice. I had some with San Pietro, an Italian cheese that is nutty & wrapped in beeswax. The texture hard, slightly sweet cheese went very well with the lovely tomato flavor.

The Spicy Jalapeno certainly tastes of Jalapeno, though I didn’t find them especially spicy. They are a pleasing side to a turkey with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and a hint of mustard. They add a hint of spice which was just right. Paprika adds an extra kick of flavor, which I found just right.

If you want flavorful treats, these are a sure bet!

I haven't had the chance to try the Wasabi Ranch or African Red Devil Pepper, but will be sure to let you know when I do!

Kettle Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Please feel free to share your thoughts!